Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear God, I am so sorry....

+3
danielledear1
cuteandperky
Helene_X
7 posters

Go down

Dear God, I am so sorry.... Empty Dear God, I am so sorry....

Post  Helene_X Sat Oct 31 2009, 04:35

I have a huge apology due to everyone here for being absent for such an obscenely long time with little to no explanation. I feel absolutely awful that I've been kept away from being able to be active as a leader and a member of the production team and I am deeply sorry.

I owe an explanation to you guys, at the very least, for being so patient with me.

Not sure how many of you were around then, but not long after I became involved in DOD, I found a job after about 2 and a half years worth of applying everywhere and anywhere with no results. Around the same time, I started attending a community college in the area and I was doing fairly well with juggling everything. However, I was verbally abused and mistreated at work constantly, and just as I was reaching my breaking point, my father (who has been ill for years) took a sudden turn for the worst and was rushed to to hospital one morning. When I called my boss to let him know I wouldn't be able to make it in....-he responded with "...So, what...? Is he dead yet?". And then proceeded to ask me a day or so later: "Look, I don't mean to push here, but how long you think this is gonna take for him to...-ya know..?"

...Needless to say, I quit on the spot. They made my life miserable until my very last day, and after that, I took up the responsibility of being my father's care-giver by day as well as a student and various other roles I was forced to take on...-not to mention trying to find another job is impossible up here. So the past...month or two has been spent just trying to get everything back together. And there was also a point where I was forced to leave my home for several days due to unrest in the house -.- .

JUST when everything was settling down, my father ended up BACK in the hospital..and just returned a few days ago.

With my semester at school coming to a close and my father's home health care starting up, I will be able to return to DOD full force, starting with the recording I desperately owe Sweetalker. That should be up after the holiday.

Again, I sincerely apologize...
Helene_X
Helene_X
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Dear God, I am so sorry.... Empty Re: Dear God, I am so sorry....

Post  cuteandperky Sat Oct 31 2009, 08:39

Poor Momma , *hugs* . Some people are just evil - but as I say for every evil / nasty person there is a nice and kind friend. You have a alot of friends here on Dod!! ^^

Its great to have you back Momma ^^
cuteandperky
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Sat Oct 31 2009, 11:31

ok that dude is just horrible.... I hope things get even better and better for ya! ^^
danielledear1
danielledear1

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjackAV Sat Oct 31 2009, 14:32

and I thought I had it bad Sad

I'm so sorry about what happened to your Father, and it made me mad reading about how you were treated at work.
I hope things start working better for you in the future.

Ah, I have a job interview today, and now I'm scared that if I get hired they'll be mean to me >.<
blackjackAV
blackjackAV
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Sat Oct 31 2009, 14:36

at least not all people are bad... right? ^^
danielledear1
danielledear1

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kratos618 Sat Oct 31 2009, 15:01

I'm terribly sorry to hear about what happened. Don't worry about your absence-real life always takes precedence over the project.

Good to have you back. Wink
Kratos618
Kratos618
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsoranxx Sat Oct 31 2009, 19:58

Ill pray for ya dude =[
xxsoranxx
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NuWatts Sat Oct 31 2009, 19:58

Since you had explained to me with plenty of time in advance about your father's situation, I assumed this was responsible for your absence and had no problem with it. Luckily, not much has been required of the Acting group recently, and Sweetalker has been able to handle the work nicely.

Echoing Kratos, real life responsibilities always take priority over this project. You have nothing to apologize for.

Good luck with your job searching; I can certainly sympathize with having a job that sucks, but your was far worse that mine is. And, of course, we'll be praying for you and your father.
NuWatts
NuWatts
Producer

https://www.youtube.com/NuWatts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum