Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

+17
Deciheximal
Annards
cory
CriticsConfession
xxsoranxx
morgan4816
QuadoftheHeart
nclartist
blackjackAV
NuWatts
Kratos618
shasyu
danielledear1
VeniceGirl
cuteandperky
Sweetalker
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Meeting for the Live Action Movie. - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

Post  xxsoranxx Sun Apr 11 2010, 18:20

funny...cause when i read the SWEET tea part my eyes trailed to your image of toph saying SWEET! xD
xxsoranxx
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Meeting for the Live Action Movie. - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

Post  Sweetalker Sun Apr 11 2010, 22:52

Repeating the former stuff for those who just got here:

Friday, July 2 is the release date.

And occasionally a "midnight showing" can be seen the day before (that would be Thursday, July 1).

I'd say.... maybe meet midday on Thursday, then see the movie at midnight, then have a party or something planned for Friday? (And possibly see it again Friday? Smile )

The place is called the Lexington Movie Tavern in Lexington, KY. It's a mid-point for most of us, based on how many members are from where, and they serve food (like, actual dinner) with the movie. It'd be easier, and probably more fun, to host a movie-watching party there.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaiero Mon Apr 12 2010, 00:43

Wow, sounds fun!
But I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't drive me out to Kentucky to see The Last Airbender...
I'll ask, but I don't think so...
Sad
Aaiero
Aaiero

Back to top Go down

Post  cuteandperky Mon Apr 12 2010, 12:36

I wish I could go so bad ..... But sadly I live in U.K and it would take like 3 stops to get to Lexington and its during the school term .... I WISH I COULD GO SO BADLY!!!!!!!!
cuteandperky
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaiero Mon Apr 12 2010, 17:17

cuteandperky wrote:I wish I could go so bad ..... But sadly I live in U.K and it would take like 3 stops to get to Lexington and its during the school term .... I WISH I COULD GO SO BADLY!!!!!!!!

That stinks...
Wait, July 2nd is still during your school year? When does your school year end?
Aaiero
Aaiero

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaiero Tue Apr 13 2010, 00:34

Sweetalker wrote:Repeating the former stuff for those who just got here:

Friday, July 2 is the release date.

And occasionally a "midnight showing" can be seen the day before (that would be Thursday, July 1).

I'd say.... maybe meet midday on Thursday, then see the movie at midnight, then have a party or something planned for Friday? (And possibly see it again Friday? Smile )

The place is called the Lexington Movie Tavern in Lexington, KY. It's a mid-point for most of us, based on how many members are from where, and they serve food (like, actual dinner) with the movie. It'd be easier, and probably more fun, to host a movie-watching party there.

I just mentioned this to my dad in a real off handed kinda joking manner like, as he was saying good night I said, "Oh, and dad, we're going to KY ok?"
He looked at me weird and was like, "What?"
I told him that some people from Dawning of Darkness were meeting up to see The Last Airbender and that it would be neat to go, to bad we live in NJ, blah, blah, blah.
My dad asked. "Is that the whole voice acting thing you're in? Well, I'm fine for going. Lexington sounds cool!"
So know he wants to know... how serious is this meeting?
Like... for sure for sure is it happening?
Aaiero
Aaiero

Back to top Go down

Post  cuteandperky Tue Apr 13 2010, 11:32

Aaiero wrote:
cuteandperky wrote:I wish I could go so bad ..... But sadly I live in U.K and it would take like 3 stops to get to Lexington and its during the school term .... I WISH I COULD GO SO BADLY!!!!!!!!

That stinks...
Wait, July 2nd is still during your school year? When does your school year end?
##

It does stink ... My school hoildays start on the 23rd of July Damn it ......
cuteandperky
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Wed Apr 14 2010, 18:05

Aaiero wrote:
I just mentioned this to my dad in a real off handed kinda joking manner like, as he was saying good night I said, "Oh, and dad, we're going to KY ok?"
He looked at me weird and was like, "What?"
I told him that some people from Dawning of Darkness were meeting up to see The Last Airbender and that it would be neat to go, to bad we live in NJ, blah, blah, blah.
My dad asked. "Is that the whole voice acting thing you're in? Well, I'm fine for going. Lexington sounds cool!"
So know he wants to know... how serious is this meeting?
Like... for sure for sure is it happening?

Like, for sure, it is happening.

At the very least, a few of us will be there, at that place, at that time. There's more detail earlier on in this thread regarding places to stay, stuff to do, etc.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Thu Jun 10 2010, 22:43

I'm going to be there, 100%. If anyone else goes.
It'll be a good way to get things sorted out too... face to face and all.
It's getting closer to July 2... Yep yep.
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

http://venicegirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Thu Jun 10 2010, 23:10

CRAP.

I won't be able to go.

My brother will be in Tennessee, I'm supposed to be with him.

The way it's looking now, anyway, I'd probably protest it more than go. But I was really looking forward to seeing you guys in person.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Thu Jun 10 2010, 23:23

DDDDDD:

........................ D;

Well that... sucks. A lot.
Darnit.
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Thu Jun 10 2010, 23:38

I know. I know! They changed the date on me at the last minute. I was supposed to be taking him July 1, now it looks like he'll be with me through July 3 or even 4, and I'm not allowed to take him out of state unless it's to go straight home.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Mon Jun 14 2010, 10:49

):

Well, I've worked up a list of members, also posted (with other details) on the DoD rp forums. I'll probably get in contact with people to check whether they can come or not.

AVAILABILITY of members if Lexington trip does happen:
Aaiero-
Aberleigh-
Amprunner- Maybe
Annards-
AshLionHeart-
CameronCavsFan-
Cory- Maybe
Danielledear1- Maybe
DaughteroftheStars-
Deciheximal-
Helene_X-
HeySoy!-
KataangFan-
Kaya Tetsu-
Kratos618-
luseylottay-
Morgan4816- Maybe
Narniamushroom02-
nclartist-
NuWatts-
SerialKiffer-
Shasyu- No
Sweetalker- No
Temper56-
VeniceGirl- Yes
xxsoranxx- No
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  morgan4816 Thu Jun 17 2010, 17:04

(Might as well start posting here as well)
GOOD NEWS.
The chance of me going has increased. a LOT.
So I talked to my mom as we walked to Subway. And she actually...seems more okay with it than I thought.
Not riding with you though, Venice xD
Unfortunately she's gonna drag her boyfriend with her. But we're going to dump him off in louisville with his family and head to Lexington.
That's IF we DO end up going.
I don't know if we would stay the night. Our biggest concern is that it's so close to the fourth of July.
So we'll probably be leaving on the third, the Saturdy after the Friday(dur dur HUR)
So yeah. BD
I don't necessarily enjoy the fact that my mom refuses to let me go without her. but eh, it's understandable.
morgan4816
morgan4816
Production Group Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Post  morgan4816 Thu Jun 17 2010, 18:18

Okay Venice, the hotel. confusing as hell. This is the link you gave us: http://calendar.kentucky.com/lexington-ky/venues/show/1021718-shoneys-inn
No info on prices. It tells us where it's located, the fact that is has a pool, and pets are allowed. so I started do the research. After trying to find "Shoney's Hotel", but to no avail, I tried the ADDRESS, 2753 Richmond Road, Lexington, KY 40509
I came up with this: http://travel.hotels-and-discounts.com/hotel/propertydetails/117108/SUMMARY?isHRN=true&cid=59562
It looks different from the outside, but is has the same exact address....same zip code, city, state....
So we need to solve this hotel thing. maybe we should go for a different hotel? I don't wanna get there and find that the hotel we've planned on going to is completely different. We need to start figuring this out, we do only have 14 days.

As for the movie Tavern, it could work. A bit more expensive than I would like, but I suppose it would be okay. As Cory said, it IS only a one time thing. As for the rooms--five of us going, saying Cory, Venice, Dani, and I, then plus my mom....

I say Cory, Venice, and Dani get one room. My mom and I get another. Or we could all squish into one room. If Amp's going, I dunno where the hell he goes. (I'm all for makin him sleep in the car. As long as he doesn't tear up the seats)

Just trying to get this all organized and finalized. All while making this as cheap as I can. Moneyisveryimportantohyesmorethanyouknow

SO. I await your responses.
morgan4816
morgan4816
Production Group Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Fri Jun 18 2010, 00:51

*sweetalker is a sad panda*

All my big plans.... sniff...
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Fri Jun 18 2010, 05:12

yeah, in case anyone else is going...
My dad needs ur drivers licenses plz. (just scan and send it to me. Or take a pic and upload it and then send it to me)
email: danielledear@yahoo.com
Skype.... you know me. xD

~grabbyhands~

It's a Protective Dad thing. <3
danielledear1
danielledear1

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Fri Jun 18 2010, 09:40

Just so everyone here knows, the hotel is Bluegrass extended stay, 59$ a night for the rooms and days we're looking at (the nights of the 1st and the 2nd).
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  narniamushroom02 Mon Jun 21 2010, 01:14

umm....I'm not going to be able to go. With expenses and time and whatnot...I have another trip later on in July. Overall, I think it would be better if I didn't go. I sorry.
narniamushroom02
narniamushroom02

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaiero Tue Jun 22 2010, 10:00

So, I've been real sick lately and just found time to get on here now...

I'm not going to be able to go either.
*curls up in a corner and cries*
Aaiero
Aaiero

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaya Tetsu Fri Jun 25 2010, 22:53

I'm not going. Can't drive yet, so its a no go.

Sweettalker, if you wanna go see it next time I'm up your direction we can. If you can wait that long. Smile I was up there two weeks ago for orientation.

Dani, you want a pic of mine in case we ever decide to hang out? I mean your only like an hour away from me. >.< If you're ever down this way gimme a call, lol.

Kaya Tetsu
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Fri Jun 25 2010, 23:11

It's alright, the trip isn't happening. XD

Though I'm pretty sure I'll be able to meet up with Morgan, as she lives about 2 hours away from me.
Kayaaaaaa D;
Haven't heard from you in forever...
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaya Tetsu Sat Jun 26 2010, 19:56

Hi Venice. Smile

Might hop on Skype tonight. Can't be loud though, the little one goes to bed early. Not feeling well, so I'm free atm. Learning how to color with photoshop to work on that comic. :p

Kaya Tetsu
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Thu Jul 01 2010, 16:14

I haven't seen it yet, though I suppose I might. Still not happy with what MNS did, though, with the cast or the names or the story or the costumes...

Kaya, and anyone else in the Johnson City, Tennessee vicinity, let's make plans to see it.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6