Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy story of mine

2 posters

Go down

Fantasy story of mine Empty Fantasy story of mine

Post  danielledear1 Tue Jul 21 2009, 01:40

Well I had an idea for a story a LONG time ago. It's kinda like the "Tales of" game series.

The story takes place after world war 3 (a future war I made up). There are only 100 people left in the world... the people God chose to rebuild a new world. Some of the people were Spanish, some were French, some were Chinese, some were Korean, and some were Japanese. Most were English. The only language used is English. Some of the cultures enjoy reading and speaking their own language... either way, everyone knows English.

Many years later the Earth has a lot more people. The main character is a fifteen-year-old named Aron Brooks. He lives in what used to be the continent Asia (now it's a large country called Herod). He lives in the capital. The capital is Alden.

After Aron leaves his house for a walk and some fresh air, he overhears two soldiers talking. They talk about someone's plans to ruin the peace of the world (down below are the new magical things that are in this "new" world). The people with these plans are Rama Dale and Electrica Whitman; the youngest people in the Herod government (both are fifteen-years-old). After hearing these plans, Aron runs home to tell his single mother. His mother says that HE should be the one to stop Rama and Electrica. Aron leaves to stop him. Along the way, Aron makes new friends (Candra Lowell, Goran Clifton, Udia Arden, Jin-long Huang, Floria Camden) and they all take down Rama and Electrica.

Here are some magical stuff God gave them:

N-blood: They make up most of the world's population. "N" stands for "normal".

M-blood: There are only 20 in the world. Each of them have a special ability (Air, Art, Life-and-death, Control, Time, Light, Dark, Moon, Music, Ice, Water, Weather, Fire, Earth, Metal, Hearing, Sight, Blood, Electricity, Plant). "M" stands for "magic". There is a rule. When a child is born, the parents must wait a month before giving him/her a name. After a month, a mark will appear on the child, representing the M-blood power. If they are an M-blood, they MUST have a name that represents the power. If the child is NOT an M-blood, then he/she may have any name.

Takoda Trees: There are four trees. Each tree represents the four Great Countries: Taika (Europe), Alexia (North America), Herod (Asia), Negu (Antartica). The trees are what keeps the peace in the world. If they are destroyed, the minds of the kings and queens of the countries become dark. That means war.

Achak Balls: There are 8 of these. 2 for each Takoda tree. They are in the four Great Countries. 2 in each country. They are all hidden inside temples that are hidden in each Great Country. They are there for emergencies.

Main characters:

Name: Aron Brooks
Hair: brown
Eyes: yellow-orange
M-Blood power: Light
Weapon: Two one-handed swords
About him: Aron has lived a normal life in Alden. He gets good grades and a few female admirers. His mother is single. He is intelligent, mature, and kind. These qualities help him get a long with adults as well as people his own age. Later on in the story, he develops a crush on Candra.

Name: Candra Lowell
Hair: Black
Eyes: light blue
M-Blood power: Moon
Weapon: a crescent spear
About her: Candra is a guard of a town known as Banta. She is a member of a group known as the Borya Guards. They protect the town. She is the youngest member (and it is VERY hard to get in the group). She is known to be cute and clever. When she's not in a fight, she tends to be more clumsy and a little careless. In a fight, she becomes serious.

Name: Goran Clifton
Hair: light brown
Eyes: brown
M-blood power: Earth
Weapon: a big ax
About him: Goran is a ladies man (weird, huh? Just like Luten). He's friendly and tough. Goran wears a handkerchief around his neck. It's his most prized possession. Goran lives alone in his little home. He moved out of his parents' house a bit early. He wanted to try to get through life on his own.

Name: Udia Arden
Hair: red
Eyes: amber
M-blood power: Fire
Weapon: kama blades
About her: Udia is an orphan. Her parents died when she was only ten. She lives alone in the Western Mountains. There, she works on her fire power and takes care of herself. She's a bit hot-headed and she's also kind. She enjoys cooking.

Name: Jin-long Huang
Hair: black
Eyes: gray
M-blood power: Metal
Weapon: club
About him: Jin-long lives in one of the few Chinese towns of Herod. He is the grandson of the town leader. He also speaks English. Jin-long enjoys working on his metal power. He sometimes gets bored easily.... and so far... he's been living the good life.

Name: Floria Camden
Hair: light brown
Eyes: light green
M-blood power: Plant
Weapon: knives
About her: Floria is one of the most adored rich people in Alexia. She's elegant, graceful, and sweet. She enjoys reading books in her mansion's library. She also enjoys going to the mansion garden and the field that is yards away from the mansion. Those are the main places where she works on her plant power.

So those are the main characters. Very Happy

I'll post some more info later! Very Happy

Last edited by danielledear1 on Wed Aug 05 2009, 18:33; edited 1 time in total
danielledear1
danielledear1

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Fantasy story of mine Empty Re: Fantasy story of mine

Post  nclartist Tue Jul 21 2009, 02:12

thts cool! Very Happy maybe u shudve put wood in there tho? thts one of the chinese basic elements i think.. hm. but yea, sounds interesting! Smile cant wait to hear more about it.
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

https://www.youtube.com/nclartist

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Tue Jul 21 2009, 02:47

lol yeah I heard of that! Very Happy But I'm counting wood as part of plant. Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Tue Jul 21 2009, 02:49

o yea.. lol... or u kud do forest.. idk. lol. its YOUR IDEA.. Razz i always try and change things.. XDDD
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

https://www.youtube.com/nclartist

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Tue Jul 21 2009, 02:50

lol XD
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Wed Jul 22 2009, 18:11

Here's more info on the story (I'm still picking a name).

Most of the world is populated by the English. There are VERY few Asians left.

Negu holds most of the world's Asians.

The Takoda Trees are located on one of the islands of (was called) Hawaii. The new name for the Islands of Hawaii is this: the Islands of Septimus.

Rama and Electrica decided to try to take down the Takoda Trees and Achak Balls because they were tired of a world with no wars and no battles. There were crimes, though. But they thought that that wasn't enough.

Here's some info on the villains.

Name: Rama Dale
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: dark purple
M-blood power: Dark
Weapon: one single-handed sword
About him: Rama was born into a government family in the capital of Herod. He pretended to enjoy the peace and good times in the world. Rama seems to have the same face as Aron Brooks. He's evil and calm. He's annoyed by immature people and creatures.

Name: Electrica Whitman
Hair: blond
Eyes: lavender
M-blood power: Electricity
Weapon: bow and arrow
About her: Like Rama, Electrica was born into a government family in the capital of Herod. Electrica never seemed satisfied with the peaceful life in the world. She always seemed bored. After noticing this, Rama had her join him. Electrica joined him.

And so far that's it Very Happy ... until I get some art up Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Thu Jul 23 2009, 20:27

A pic of Candra! Very Happy

Fantasy story of mine Candra_Lowell_by_Avatar1234
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Fri Jul 24 2009, 00:47

More info:

M-bloods are seen wearing the color(s) that match their power. They can wear other colors, but they need to have main ones. N-bloods can wear anything.

Aron: yellow, white, red/orange

Candra: blue, black, white

Goran: brown, green (mainly dirtier shades)

Udia: red, orange, yellow

Jin-long: gray, silver, black

Floria: green, gold, light brown

Rama: black, dark purple

Electrica: yellow, light purple
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Sat Jul 25 2009, 22:29

More info on M-blood:

With there being 20, 10 are girls and 10 are boys. I remember I was gonna kinda ruin that by turning the M-blood of Music into fraternal twins. hehe Very Happy Also, some of the M-bloods are Asia.

How the four countries became the four major countries:

Not by violence and not by God's choice. He let them have a little competition. The minors are: Australia, South America, and Africa... well... those continents are divided into smaller countries like today's world. Very Happy

More:

Very few of the people are of Asian descent. Most of them are either in Herod or Negu. Jin-long is one of those in Herod.

I'll give more info some other time Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down