Bending Poll.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you were a bender, what element would you be?

27% 27% 
[ 6 ]
18% 18% 
[ 4 ]
27% 27% 
[ 6 ]
27% 27% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 22

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  cuteandperky on Thu Nov 12 2009, 18:06

SerialKiffer wrote:
cuteandperky wrote:How does a cockroach beat an atomic bomb?
The radiation of an atomic blast does nothing to it...

Really?! Wow I never knew that ^^

_________________
Acting Leader Assistant
Voice actor - Kienya
Art -Character Design

<3 you all ^^ Kienya-chan PEACE >__<
avatar
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Posts : 406
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22
Location : The southern air temple

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  xxsoranxx on Thu Nov 12 2009, 20:48

yea cockroaches can only die by being stepped on...try it....put a roach in your microwave...nothing...

Thats why they always frigging survive when humans are always dying GRRR!!!
avatar
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 23
Location : In the darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  blackjackAV on Thu Nov 12 2009, 21:00

xxsoranxx wrote: ...try it....put a roach in your microwave...nothing...

lol XD... now I really wanna go do this Razz

_________________
Storyboard Group Leader
Acting - Extra
Storyline Developer
Character Developer
-Your friendly neighborhood Avatar fan.
avatar
blackjackAV
Production Group Leader

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Ember Island

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  shasyu on Thu Nov 12 2009, 21:07

blackjackAV wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote: ...try it....put a roach in your microwave...nothing...

lol XD... now I really wanna go do this Razz


what if the microwave causes the roach to mutate and it bursts out your microwave with super-strength =0
avatar
shasyu
Production Group Member

Posts : 540
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Team Airbender HQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  shasyu on Thu Nov 12 2009, 21:08

xxsoranxx wrote:yea cockroaches can only die by being stepped on...try it....put a roach in your microwave...nothing...

Thats why they always frigging survive when humans are always dying GRRR!!!


dont step on the poor things =(
avatar
shasyu
Production Group Member

Posts : 540
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Team Airbender HQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  xxsoranxx on Thu Nov 12 2009, 21:11

poor things? They grow to be the size of your head...disgusting

their kinda cute when their babies tho xD
avatar
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 23
Location : In the darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  shasyu on Thu Nov 12 2009, 21:19

xxsoranxx wrote:poor things? They grow to be the size of your head...disgusting

their kinda cute when their babies tho xD

thats because ppl like u and BJ put them in microwaves =0

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA ROACHES!
avatar
shasyu
Production Group Member

Posts : 540
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Team Airbender HQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  xxsoranxx on Thu Nov 12 2009, 21:20

shasyu wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:poor things? They grow to be the size of your head...disgusting

their kinda cute when their babies tho xD

thats because ppl like u and BJ put them in microwaves =0

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA ROACHES!

......THEY SHOULD SO MAKE THAT =O
avatar
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 23
Location : In the darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  shasyu on Thu Nov 12 2009, 21:23

xxsoranxx wrote:
shasyu wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:poor things? They grow to be the size of your head...disgusting

their kinda cute when their babies tho xD

thats because ppl like u and BJ put them in microwaves =0

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA ROACHES!

......THEY SHOULD SO MAKE THAT =O

i'd watch that
avatar
shasyu
Production Group Member

Posts : 540
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Team Airbender HQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  morgan4816 on Fri Nov 13 2009, 00:02

CriticsConfession wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:*is water but wonders if she should say anything to them....*.....*sits with damei and sees where this goes xD*
HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?! T_T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX you should be more like MEEEEEEEE (fire) MEEEEEEEEEEE sunny <-- represents fire

We'll just splash some water on you and you'll go out. And maybe Shas can throw some air on you and blow you out... I always wondered why Fire was the most powerful Nation in Avatar. Water puts 'em out, Air blows 'em out, and Earth can smuther it... Not very logical.
.....

.....

well.....

SHUT UP!!!!!! I A MORE POWERFUL BECAUSE..BECAUSE...IM AWEOSME..AND...I CAN...burn you? OH! I NKOW! LIGHTENING!!!!!! MWUAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH! *shoots CC with lightening* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *goes crazy* Twisted Evil
avatar
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 22
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana (so, SO boring)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  CriticsConfession on Fri Nov 13 2009, 00:03

QuadoftheHeart wrote:
CriticsConfession wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:*is water but wonders if she should say anything to them....*.....*sits with damei and sees where this goes xD*
HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?! T_T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX you should be more like MEEEEEEEE (fire) MEEEEEEEEEEE sunny <-- represents fire

We'll just splash some water on you and you'll go out. And maybe Shas can throw some air on you and blow you out... I always wondered why Fire was the most powerful Nation in Avatar. Water puts 'em out, Air blows 'em out, and Earth can smuther it... Not very logical.

If that was a Facebook status, I'd like it. ;D

That's going to be my Facebook Status, haha!!!
avatar
CriticsConfession
Production Group Member

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-14

http://www.youtube.com/user/criticsconfession

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  CriticsConfession on Fri Nov 13 2009, 00:04

shasyu wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:poor things? They grow to be the size of your head...disgusting

their kinda cute when their babies tho xD

thats because ppl like u and BJ put them in microwaves =0

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA ROACHES!

Hehe. BJ. Razz
avatar
CriticsConfession
Production Group Member

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-14

http://www.youtube.com/user/criticsconfession

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  shasyu on Fri Nov 13 2009, 07:57

morgan4816 wrote:
CriticsConfession wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:*is water but wonders if she should say anything to them....*.....*sits with damei and sees where this goes xD*
HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?! T_T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX you should be more like MEEEEEEEE (fire) MEEEEEEEEEEE sunny <-- represents fire

We'll just splash some water on you and you'll go out. And maybe Shas can throw some air on you and blow you out... I always wondered why Fire was the most powerful Nation in Avatar. Water puts 'em out, Air blows 'em out, and Earth can smuther it... Not very logical.
.....

.....

well.....

SHUT UP!!!!!! I A MORE POWERFUL BECAUSE..BECAUSE...IM AWEOSME..AND...I CAN...burn you? OH! I NKOW! LIGHTENING!!!!!! MWUAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH! *shoots CC with lightening* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *goes crazy* Twisted Evil

*jumps in the way of the lightning* NOOOOOOO!!!!
avatar
shasyu
Production Group Member

Posts : 540
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Team Airbender HQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  cuteandperky on Fri Nov 13 2009, 13:03

shasyu wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:
CriticsConfession wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:*is water but wonders if she should say anything to them....*.....*sits with damei and sees where this goes xD*
HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?! T_T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX you should be more like MEEEEEEEE (fire) MEEEEEEEEEEE sunny <-- represents fire

We'll just splash some water on you and you'll go out. And maybe Shas can throw some air on you and blow you out... I always wondered why Fire was the most powerful Nation in Avatar. Water puts 'em out, Air blows 'em out, and Earth can smuther it... Not very logical.
.....

.....

well.....

SHUT UP!!!!!! I A MORE POWERFUL BECAUSE..BECAUSE...IM AWEOSME..AND...I CAN...burn you? OH! I NKOW! LIGHTENING!!!!!! MWUAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH! *shoots CC with lightening* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *goes crazy* Twisted Evil

*jumps in the way of the lightning* NOOOOOOO!!!!

*Screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SHASYU !! *goes into the Avatar state and kicks Morgan to a wall*

_________________
Acting Leader Assistant
Voice actor - Kienya
Art -Character Design

<3 you all ^^ Kienya-chan PEACE >__<
avatar
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Posts : 406
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22
Location : The southern air temple

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  VeniceGirl on Fri Nov 13 2009, 17:04

I.... I don't know what's going on anymore. D8
avatar
VeniceGirl

Posts : 1086
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 27
Location : Ohio. :I

http://venicegirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  xxsoranxx on Fri Nov 13 2009, 20:13

VeniceGirl wrote:I.... I don't know what's going on anymore. D8

Me either..lol just watch and enjoy..*hand her popcorn*
avatar
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 23
Location : In the darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  Shurlon/ssscybro2 on Fri Nov 13 2009, 20:21

all this choosing Razz ill just be the avatar XD i have all elements
avatar
Shurlon/ssscybro2

Posts : 105
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 25
Location : Trinidad

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  blackjackAV on Fri Nov 13 2009, 20:49

Shurlon/ssscybro2 wrote:all this choosing Razz ill just be the avatar XD i have all elements
so that means ur a Firebender right?

Razz even Avatars have to start from somewhere!

_________________
Storyboard Group Leader
Acting - Extra
Storyline Developer
Character Developer
-Your friendly neighborhood Avatar fan.
avatar
blackjackAV
Production Group Leader

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Ember Island

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  morgan4816 on Fri Nov 13 2009, 22:06

cuteandperky wrote:
shasyu wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:
CriticsConfession wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:*is water but wonders if she should say anything to them....*.....*sits with damei and sees where this goes xD*
HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?! T_T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX you should be more like MEEEEEEEE (fire) MEEEEEEEEEEE sunny <-- represents fire

We'll just splash some water on you and you'll go out. And maybe Shas can throw some air on you and blow you out... I always wondered why Fire was the most powerful Nation in Avatar. Water puts 'em out, Air blows 'em out, and Earth can smuther it... Not very logical.
.....

.....

well.....

SHUT UP!!!!!! I A MORE POWERFUL BECAUSE..BECAUSE...IM AWEOSME..AND...I CAN...burn you? OH! I NKOW! LIGHTENING!!!!!! MWUAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH! *shoots CC with lightening* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *goes crazy* Twisted Evil

*jumps in the way of the lightning* NOOOOOOO!!!!

*Screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SHASYU !! *goes into the Avatar state and kicks Morgan to a wall*
GAH YOU'RE GROUNDED GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!1 *kicks* he didn't get hit anyways...he should have...but he didn't... *pretends to make up with shasyu then blasts him with lightening at the last minute, surprising him*
avatar
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 22
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana (so, SO boring)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  morgan4816 on Fri Nov 13 2009, 22:07

xxsoranxx wrote:
VeniceGirl wrote:I.... I don't know what's going on anymore. D8

Me either..lol just watch and enjoy..*hand her popcorn*
*steals popcorn* NOM NOM NOM NOM!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!
avatar
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 22
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana (so, SO boring)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  VeniceGirl on Sat Nov 14 2009, 00:37

morgan4816 wrote:*steals popcorn* NOM NOM NOM NOM!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!
D8
avatar
VeniceGirl

Posts : 1086
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 27
Location : Ohio. :I

http://venicegirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  cuteandperky on Sat Nov 14 2009, 08:37

*comes out of Avatar State and fanits *

_________________
Acting Leader Assistant
Voice actor - Kienya
Art -Character Design

<3 you all ^^ Kienya-chan PEACE >__<
avatar
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Posts : 406
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22
Location : The southern air temple

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  xxsoranxx on Sat Nov 14 2009, 13:38

*slow mo runs to Keinya* KEEIINYYyyAAaaAAAaaa!!!
avatar
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 23
Location : In the darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  morgan4816 on Sat Nov 14 2009, 16:52

(slo mo) MWUAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
avatar
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 22
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana (so, SO boring)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  shasyu on Sat Nov 14 2009, 16:56

*gets up from the ground to send out final blast of air at morgan* *falls to the ground*
avatar
shasyu
Production Group Member

Posts : 540
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Team Airbender HQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Re: Bending Poll.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum