Say something nice!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Say something nice!

Post  morgan4816 on Thu Nov 12 2009, 23:31

danielledear1 wrote:
morgan4816 wrote:nice? that's a funy word... Wink MY CHILD, YOU ARE AWESOME AND FUNNY AND AMAZING!!! wait, we're all a little funny...in a good way of course! Razz

lol I sure mess up the order a lot... so Morgan...

I loves my Skype mama! XD

Ur a lunatic... but ur a smart and funny one and we all love u for it! Very Happy I would be bored on Skype a lot if u weren't there... no matter how many times u tell me to shut up. I luv ya anyway XD

Yeah... I suck a words... sue me! XD
GASP YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY!!!! Crying or Very sad Almost, not quite. XD I only tell you to shut up because I can only take so much suteness and happiness. like the lawls....they haunt me everywhere I go now DX as for soran....WHAT CAN I SAY?!?!?! ok, here it goes!!!!

OMG MY CHILD MY FRIEND THE PERSON THAT WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE I FIRST MET IN DOD YOU ARE AWESOME AND AMAZING AND AND AND AND....uh....AWESOME! XDXDXD ok, seriously though, you are one person in DoD I could tell a lot of things to because you understand ^^ you were one of the first people I met and I knew you were awesome from the start! I LOVE YOU, MY CHILD!!!! *engulfs in hug*
morgan4816
Production Group Member

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatar: DoD on Thu Nov 12 2009, 23:37

Oh God... I get Morgan... Lol... Just kidding... You keep me entertained on our skype conversations... Though as often as you kick me on there, it makes me scared to ever meet you in real life...

But before I say anything else, let me take the time to say this...

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah... I like you... Ur funny... And the only other person out there that's more evil than I am... Your hugs are always traps, but I manage to get away... so ha... lol...

http://thedawningofdarkness.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsoranxx on Thu Nov 12 2009, 23:45

MUHAHAHA i Finally got chu!!

Grampa...I gotta admit when i first met you, or at least heard about you from this show, I thought you were gonna be...well..boringly adult-ish. You totally proved me wrong and with that i really gained a great friend that I can talk about anything with, from giant squids to bon bons...Yes one day we will talk about giant squids xD Were always helping each other through the problems we face in life but i know i can always turn to you and walk away with a smile on my face. It seems like weve been friends since well..forever..and when your gone I'm wondering what mess your getting yourself into xD Im SO glad we got to meet and im so glad you made this show, cause without it, heck none of us woulda ever met. Im unbelievably grateful to you and everyone to make this possible..We'll take that trip to japan...and I'll kick Godzilla's butt for you anyday =]
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  morgan4816 on Thu Nov 12 2009, 23:48

NEWLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! turns out I didn't see the whole message...I can be so stupid sometimes... (no pun intended)
SerialKiffer wrote:Oh God... I get Morgan... Lol... Just kidding... You keep me entertained on our skype conversations... Though as often as you kick me on there, it makes me scared to ever meet you in real life...

But before I say anything else, let me take the time to say this...

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I WIN!!!!!!!!!!! DX I WIN! ME!!!!!! DX Crying or Very sad *kicks* *sigh* okay, I'll say something....NICE...about you....

-_- you are the creator of DoD without this project would be nothing and I might actually have a life. HA KIDDING! (or am I?) XD lol, I hate you sometimes, but sometimes you're awesome. sometimes. SOMETIMES.
But yeah... I like you... Ur funny... And the only other person out there that's more evil than I am... Your hugs are always traps, but I manage to get away... so ha... lol...
awwwwwwwwww you admitted I'm more evil *tear* *hugs* Oh, and one more thing...

I WIN! I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS SHALL!! MWUAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

Last edited by morgan4816 on Fri Nov 13 2009, 22:03; edited 2 times in total
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  morgan4816 on Thu Nov 12 2009, 23:49

oops, sorry soran, I was typing when you were XD but, oh well, I already got you XD*glomps*
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsoranxx on Thu Nov 12 2009, 23:52

Nyeah its kwl lol
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CriticsConfession on Thu Nov 12 2009, 23:57

xxsoranxx wrote:Nyeah its kwl lol

Sora... Well... What's really to say? East Coast buddy? Haha! Good voice actor... Great voice actor actually. Definitely somebody who gives us a chuckle every once in a while, but it's worth the months wait for a joke or two, because it's always super funny, equaling up to 100 funny jokes, only in two or three. Good times. EAST COAST BUDDIES RULE!!!
CriticsConfession
Production Group Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/criticsconfession

Back to top Go down

Post  QuadoftheHeart on Fri Nov 13 2009, 00:23

CriticsConfession wrote:
xxsoranxx wrote:Nyeah its kwl lol

Sora... Well... What's really to say? East Coast buddy? Haha! Good voice actor... Great voice actor actually. Definitely somebody who gives us a chuckle every once in a while, but it's worth the months wait for a joke or two, because it's always super funny, equaling up to 100 funny jokes, only in two or three. Good times. EAST COAST BUDDIES RULE!!!

EAST COAST FTW.

Amazing musician.

Tells it like it is.

Need I say more?

Writer
QuadoftheHeart
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 on Mon Nov 16 2009, 15:38

Quad... Faith... Makoto....

You're a freaking awesome voice actor and ur little girl voice is sooooo KAWAII!! Very Happy I heard your little "Makoto singing secret tunnel" recording and kinda squealed during it and after it. X3
You're also a very nice person as well as a great fangirl! Very Happy FANGIRLS UNITE!!!! lol!
danielledear1

http://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl on Mon Nov 16 2009, 18:02

Danielle!
I mean, really, all the time you put into this project is amazing! You do so much here! We're lucky to have someone so enthusiastic on the team. (:
You're a great singer with a beautiful voice, and you're just an all-around nice person!
Also, you're water, so that means we are allies. That is double plus good.
<3
VeniceGirl

http://venicegirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  shasyu on Mon Nov 16 2009, 18:27

Veny, you're one of my favorite artists on DoD and without you, most of the pictures i made wouldnt have been possible =0 and you always go along with the stupid things I say. You even drew my a shoulder when someone ate it. (that was so long ago) Thanks for being a great artist, voice actor, and friend. Team Airbender!!! (=>: D)
shasyu
Production Group Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Post  morgan4816 on Tue Nov 17 2009, 23:44

shasyu wrote:Veny, you're one of my favorite artists on DoD and without you, most of the pictures i made wouldnt have been possible =0 and you always go along with the stupid things I say. You even drew my a shoulder when someone ate it. (that was so long ago) Thanks for being a great artist, voice actor, and friend. Team Airbender!!! (=>: D)
shasyu. oooooooooooooooh shaysu. you're lucky I like you Wink
lol, there is one thing that I absolutely love you for; in the most serious, awkward, and just straight out wierd moments you can make anybody laugh. seriously. you come up with the randomest, (yay for made up words!) craziest things. I mean, it's one thing to come up with random and crazy things. But it's a whole nother thing when you can make it sound like the best joke ever told to man xD you got skill Wink I LOVE YOU, BROTHER! *hugs*

But fire nation still wins XD
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl on Sat Nov 21 2009, 16:31

Morgan! My rival Mommy!
You're creative, smart, and hate/love everyone (I guess that's good). You're not afraid to voice your opinions, and you always sound so self-confident. Sometimes I wish I could be like that. (:
ALSO, You're lots of fun to skype!rp with! 8D

<333
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 on Sat Nov 21 2009, 17:02

I got VG! Very Happy

You're a GREAT artist! I'm so jealous. ^^ AND you're YUKI! Very Happy
I always have so much fun talking to ya on Skype. You're a great person who doesn't curse! *high fives*

... and since u said u like kids... why don't u straighten up my lil sister a bit? lol XD

GO EVA/VENICEGIRL/YUKI!!! Very Happy
danielledear1

http://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kratos618 on Sat Nov 21 2009, 18:31

Dani, you've always got something to say(over a thousand comments since you've joined!) and its always for the betterment of the team, whether it be for morale or for the actual project itself. You are without a doubt one of the most dedicated team members and we thank you for it. You're also a good artist and, although I have yet to hear you, I'm sure you've got a great voice as well.

Character Developer
Kratos618
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl on Mon Nov 23 2009, 16:42

(Shasyu, Dani... thanks so much! <333 )

I GOT KRATOS 8D
Kratos... gosh, I can't say enough good stuff about you.
First, you're a GREAT writer and developer. You have no idea how happy I was when I found out you were assigned to Tikomi.
Right from the start, you were always mature, level-headed, and respectful. I admit, I didn't expect it at first from a user with that icon. In fact, I expected the opposite. I was so wrong about you at the beginning, and I apologize.
Since then, I've seen you calm fires with logic and handle discord with a maturity I don't see in plenty of people older than you. And older than me. And in myself.
And when you're arguing a point... the way you phrase things. It's like... silk. Cool, logical silk.
You. Are. So. Awesome.
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker on Mon Nov 23 2009, 21:56

Ugh! This is hard to do. I keep using the "-est" modifier, only to erase it because I don't want to make anyone else feel bad!

VGirl Probably most mature, level-headed person of our group, as well as (one of!) the very nicest. Beautiful, soothing voice. Amazing artist who could easily join the crew of just about any animated series in existence, and the fact that WE got her is just evidence of how freakin' lucky we are. I have No Earthly Idea how she got the art team to shape up, but she did -- that's TALENT, people!

(Just a side note, V, but I've been pronouncing your name correctly since the beginning, despite being told I was wrong [VEE-nus? vah-NEECE? pah-LEEZE.] HAH to others who've mispronounced! I wish I could say it was because I'm so smart, but I'm a big fan of the Venice level of Tomb Raider, that's why.) tongue

Audio Editor/Foley Artist
Screenplay Reconstructionist and Magician
Voice Actor (Azula, Katara)

Can't download Skype? You can still be part of the Skype meetings. Ask me how.
I'm not a bitch. I'm THE Bitch.
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  morgan4816 on Tue Nov 24 2009, 23:43

VeniceGirl wrote:Morgan! My rival Mommy!
You're creative, smart, and hate/love everyone (I guess that's good). You're not afraid to voice your opinions, and you always sound so self-confident. Sometimes I wish I could be like that. (:
ALSO, You're lots of fun to skype!rp with! 8D

<333
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *glomps*
morgan4816
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2