Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

+17
Deciheximal
Annards
cory
CriticsConfession
xxsoranxx
morgan4816
QuadoftheHeart
nclartist
blackjackAV
NuWatts
Kratos618
shasyu
danielledear1
VeniceGirl
cuteandperky
Sweetalker
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Meeting for the Live Action Movie. - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

Post  cuteandperky Fri Oct 09 2009, 18:18

nclartist wrote:lol. hm. maybe we shud make some shirts? thts b cool. Razz we kud have the logo and wut not on em.. we wud all wear em to the premiere! or cosplay i guess... XD

That would be epic!!!
cuteandperky
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Meeting for the Live Action Movie. - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

Post  Sweetalker Fri Oct 09 2009, 18:54

I'll bring my laptop. Anyone who's not there in person, we'll set it up so you can be there via video conference... at least one of you! Somebody else will need to bring a laptop!
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Fri Oct 09 2009, 18:58

I'd be able to bring my laptop if I went.
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

http://venicegirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  morgan4816 Sat Oct 17 2009, 15:37

I iwsh I could come T_T it would be so much fun DX *sob* I live in Indiana, and Kentucky would be convienant, and..and *starts crying* I WANNA COME!!!!! but i can't Sad
morgan4816
morgan4816
Production Group Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1833377265&

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsoranxx Sat Oct 17 2009, 18:40

Damn man.......I just read this whole thread.....and it sucks cause...i live all the way in NY Q.Q.....*cries great tears* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxsoranxx
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NuWatts Sat Oct 17 2009, 19:57

What do you mean by "all the way in NY"? I live in Texas (about 6 additional hour drive), and I haven't ruled out being able to attend...
NuWatts
NuWatts
Producer

https://www.youtube.com/NuWatts

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsoranxx Sat Oct 17 2009, 20:07

Yea well it takes meh 11 hours by car and just cause i wanted to fool around 9 days if i walk!!! xD So either way were both screwed.
xxsoranxx
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Sat Oct 17 2009, 20:45

thats the spirit!! lol
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

https://www.youtube.com/nclartist

Back to top Go down

Post  CriticsConfession Sun Oct 18 2009, 21:28

I'm around the NJ, NY, PA area along with Sora and Deci? I think Deci. I know Sora is from NY. idk... I'm going to the premier with my friends anyways, so idk.
CriticsConfession
CriticsConfession
Production Group Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/criticsconfession

Back to top Go down

Post  CriticsConfession Sun Oct 18 2009, 21:31

nclartist wrote:omg theres a movie tavern in ohio!!! Very Happy i luv tht place!!!! i always get the shrimp... Smile but anyways, lol... yea this wud b oober cool if this works. Very Happy i wonder if my parents wud b comfortable with me meeting "strangers" from the internet... XDD ik u guys r nice and good ppl, but my parents trust absolutely no one.. lmao

I know that parents nowadays are waaaaaaaaaaay less strict, but that is the one thing that parents are super strict about. No way in hell would my parents let me do this, haha.
CriticsConfession
CriticsConfession
Production Group Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/criticsconfession

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsoranxx Sun Oct 18 2009, 23:18

CriticsConfession wrote:I'm around the NJ, NY, PA area along with Sora and Deci? I think Deci. I know Sora is from NY. idk... I'm going to the premier with my friends anyways, so idk.

Yea you were aposed to go to NYAF with me and Quad xD and funny thing is i probably hugged her twice without realizing it and i stared at her a long moment thinking...do i know her...hmmm.....wait is it a boy?...grr( She was Tobi from Naruto so she had a mask on) Total fun. tho sad you couldn't make it...Watch us pop outta nowhere one day tho youve been warned xD
xxsoranxx
xxsoranxx
Production Group Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Sun Oct 18 2009, 23:47

CriticsConfession wrote:I'm around the NJ, NY, PA area along with Sora and Deci?

Shocked

Laughing
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  shasyu Mon Oct 19 2009, 13:59

Sweetalker wrote:
CriticsConfession wrote:I'm around the NJ, NY, PA area along with Sora and Deci?

Shocked

Laughing

im also in PA
shasyu
shasyu
Production Group Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/smrguysirman123

Back to top Go down

Post  QuadoftheHeart Mon Oct 19 2009, 14:39

shasyu wrote:
Sweetalker wrote:

Shocked

Laughing

im also in PA

NJ ftw<3
QuadoftheHeart
QuadoftheHeart
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Mon Oct 19 2009, 17:09

Deci isn't where you think he is, apparently.

Unless he's moved all of a sudden.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Mon Oct 19 2009, 17:21

hm. i think it wud be best if we all jst stayed in a nice hotel. try and get rooms in the same hallway and such. Very Happy itd b like my DC field trip or jst one of those cool friends trip thing, poppin in and out and going with some ppl somewhere. (kuz y get a hotel and travel jst for a movie? lol) i think getting a hotel room wud b more likely than meeting at a house.. lol.
NOW THEN! im off to touch up the audio file and upload it! may God be with me... lol
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Mon Oct 19 2009, 19:07

I was thinking that this trip could not only be for fun, but could be really beneficial in terms of DoD's progress. Art members, I think, could really benefit from an Art session where we can all draw and design together. Like, physically. In the same room.
'Course, not all the art members will be coming...

Anyways, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought of this.

Gosh, I'm still excited. Why can't it be summer already?
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

http://venicegirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Mon Oct 19 2009, 19:22

lol yea. wudnt rlly help the audio members...lol. dont feel like tht draggin all tht along. Razz but still wud b beneficial to us.
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Mon Oct 19 2009, 19:48

lol woot! Very Happy I get to draw with peoplez! Very Happy ...and possibly sing if I'm not too nervous... higher quality to hear me better, ya know? lol XD.

still... we get to hang out! Very Happy (... going to haunted graves with mah buddies, going to the mall, sittin' at the hotel lobby... woot!! lol) Very Happy Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  QuadoftheHeart Mon Oct 19 2009, 20:22

BUT WHERE? I know I can't go far.
QuadoftheHeart
QuadoftheHeart
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  cory Mon Oct 19 2009, 20:55

-failurecorydidn'treadthisthreaduntilnow-
After sifting through all of this, I have to say I'm on the fence, mostly because I'm generally new here and so don't know you all as much as you know each other.
Living in Northern VA getting to Kentucky wouldn't be that much of a hassle for me.
And although I'll be nearly twenty by that time, I can't guarantee that my parents would be all for this.
Though they'd be swayed if I had come to know you all.
So I basically have a half a year to really get involved in Avatar: DoD!

cory
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Mon Oct 19 2009, 21:59

danielledear1 wrote:going to haunted graves with mah buddies, going to the mall, sittin' at the hotel lobby... woot!! lol) Very Happy Very Happy

omg if there is something haunted there we are SO going.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  QuadoftheHeart Mon Oct 19 2009, 22:02

Sweetalker wrote:
danielledear1 wrote:going to haunted graves with mah buddies, going to the mall, sittin' at the hotel lobby... woot!! lol) Very Happy Very Happy

BUT WHEEEERRRREEEE?
QuadoftheHeart
QuadoftheHeart
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Mon Oct 19 2009, 23:55

Leave it to the Research Queen to find out. Here's just a partial list of what I found:

Campbell House Inn (1375 Harrodsburg Road, now a restaurant) One woman was stabbed to death on the steps. You can still see blood stains in the carpet on the stairs; despite the owner’s best efforts, the stain will not go away. Another woman was shot in a third story room. Strange happenings have occurred such as doors slamming and seeing things that really aren’t there. Featured in Episode 5 of “Ghost Trackers”.

Don Young Farm House - Haunted by the spirit if the old man who died building the farm house in the late 1800s. It's rumored that his ghost still walks the property slamming doors and opening and closing windows into the wee hours of the night. Once in a while you can hear cars coming up the gravel driveway, and nothing is there.

Eastern State Hospital (formerly Fayette Hospital and Lunatic Asylum) - organized in 1817, the second oldest mental institution in the U.S. The often overcrowded facility was meant to house “incurable violent lunatics”, the youngest patient only 7 years old. Thousands of patients and hospital employees have died and been buried on the grounds. Local industrial development resulted in a relocation of many cemetery graves to a small common area of land near the hospital grounds. http://www.kentuckyareaparanormalsociety.info/esh.html (Video and EVP from paranormal investigators)
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~asylums/eastern_ky/timelinedoc.html (Timeline of memorable events on the property)

Gratz Park Inn (120 West Second Street) A little girl in Victorian dress has been seen playing with her dolls near the second floor elevators; an elderly gentleman likes to startle people by turning on TVs; and another forlorn-looking man has been seen on the lower level. No one knows who the ghosts are -- the building dates to 1916, and was used as a medical clinic, with a morgue on the lower level -- but like hotel guests, the ghosts seem to enjoy a good night’s sleep. Most sightings have been during the day. The only complaint management has received about the ghosts came when Stephen King stayed at the hotel. King complained – because the ghosts didn’t make an appearance during his stay!

Hunt-Morgan House (“Hopemont”) (201 North Mill Street) - Built in 1814 by millionaire John Wesley Hunt, this two story brick house was almost torn down but was rescued by the Foundation for the Preservation of Historic Lexington. All the original appearances have been restored. John Wesley Hunt died suddenly from a bout of cholera in 1849; his ghost has been seen walking down the halls, going about his business. Nursemaid Bouviette “Aunt Betty” James died sometime after the Civil War and was laid out in the parlor, then buried in the family plot. Her ghost has been seen in the third floor nursery, and has been known to sing to children and stroke their hair. She wears a turban and bright red shoes.

Leestown Division VA Hospital - Built in 1930s, made up of many different buildings and a huge, wooded grounds area. Several ghosts have been experienced, as well as screams and moans, doors slamming, footsteps, disembodied voices talking and equipment and appliances turning on and off by themselves.

Loudoun House (now home to the Lexington Art League, 201 Castlewood Drive) - An 1852 gothic villa, built for the son of John Wesley Hunt. A Victorian woman haunts the western half of the house, as well as an apparition of a black cat, and the apparition of another Victorian woman seen in the former dining room. You can smell an antique floral perfume in one of the upstairs rooms now used as a studio, and hear voices and distant strains of ballroom music sometimes.

Griffin Gate Mansion (now a restaurant) - A 5-year-old girl named Greta still haunts “her” Blue Ashe Room on the second floor. She will tug on dresses and lock people in an upstairs bathroom. Lights flicker, candles light themselves and cold breezes are common, even though there are no vents. If someone makes her mad, Greta slams the shutters on the windows and sways the chandeliers. She is thought to be the daughter of the house’s original 19th century owner. One psychic from GCI has said an entire family of ghosts lives on the second floor. Ghost hunter Starr Chaney recorded EVP of Greta playing hide-and-seek; a childlike voice can clearly be heard saying in a sing-song tone, "You'll never find me.” More EVPs (some very creepy) of the Blue Ashe Room: http://www.ghosthunter.com/evps.htm

Planters Row Golf Course - The owner says that the clubhouse is haunted, one unnamed room in particular. Ghost Chasers International has gotten EVP of young girls laughing, and lots of tapping noises and footsteps in empty rooms.

Transylvania University - There is said to have been a suicide here and at night in a certain dorm you can wake up and see a male student standing in front of your bed wearing gym shorts, or the student sitting in the room that used to be his. There is also supposedly a curse on the “Founder’s Cabin”, put there by the university founder when he died.

University of Kentucky - Guignol Theatre - Witnesses report feeling as if being watched....strange banging noises at night. Some claim to have a seen a ghostly man wandering the catwalk or the lighting booth.

Cemeteries:

Lexington Cemetery - One particular tomb has the feel of anger and often a large black blob can be seen near, or in the back of, the mausoleum.

Witches Cemetary

Union Cemetery

Highland Cemetery
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Mon Oct 19 2009, 23:55

Sweetalker wrote:

Well... me and my mom are major ghost fans. XD Seriously... before we got rid of cable, we watched shows that had ghosts... like... Ghost Adventures from the Travel Channel... MUCH better than Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International from Scifi. Very Happy Very Happy

Yes I believe in ghosts and my mom lived in a haunted house when she was little... well... more of a haunted TOWN due to war and all that. Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next