Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

+17
Deciheximal
Annards
cory
CriticsConfession
xxsoranxx
morgan4816
QuadoftheHeart
nclartist
blackjackAV
NuWatts
Kratos618
shasyu
danielledear1
VeniceGirl
cuteandperky
Sweetalker
21 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Meeting for the Live Action Movie. - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

Post  danielledear1 Wed Oct 07 2009, 23:55

awesomeness Very Happy Hm... what if we all rented rooms there and walked to the theater together? That would be so freaking awesomeness! Very Happy XD
danielledear1
danielledear1

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Meeting for the Live Action Movie. - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting for the Live Action Movie.

Post  nclartist Thu Oct 08 2009, 18:05

omg theres a movie tavern in ohio!!! Very Happy i luv tht place!!!! i always get the shrimp... Smile but anyways, lol... yea this wud b oober cool if this works. Very Happy i wonder if my parents wud b comfortable with me meeting "strangers" from the internet... XDD ik u guys r nice and good ppl, but my parents trust absolutely no one.. lmao
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

https://www.youtube.com/nclartist

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjackAV Thu Oct 08 2009, 18:24

i don't trust any of you guys either! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

As far as I'm concerned you are all child molestors with an evil plot to seduce kids via this Avatar production.
Step 1: Invite the to the dev team and befriend them online.
Step 2: Trick them into meeting you in real life to watch the Avatar movie then ¡¡¡¡¡BAAAMM!!!!! jocolor cherry santa rendeer farao

Step 3: You got them in ur clutches! Now the fun begins!

P.S. Dani...this is me being sarcastic... I don't really mean what I said. I was just attempting to make a lame joke... I'm getting on Skype right now but 1st I'll be right back, this nice guy just invited me to eat some popsicles he keeps in his basement. Ooh ya! Lucky me Very Happy!
blackjackAV
blackjackAV
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Thu Oct 08 2009, 18:30

nclartist wrote:omg theres a movie tavern in ohio!!! Very Happy i luv tht place!!!! i always get the shrimp... Smile but anyways, lol... yea this wud b oober cool if this works. Very Happy i wonder if my parents wud b comfortable with me meeting "strangers" from the internet... XDD ik u guys r nice and good ppl, but my parents trust absolutely no one.. lmao

I completely understand and really, that just means that you have good parents. I wouldn't want my kids meeting someone from the internet either... if I had kids... Shocked

So to those of you who are under the age of 18 and still living at home, feel free to tell your parents that:

- This will be during the summer. No school will be missed.
- We will be in public places the whole time. Parents can check on the group at any time by calling the businesses we will be visiting (the hotel and the theater).
- Parents are absolutely welcome to come along.
- There will be several responsible, wholesome adults to make sure no one gets into trouble.
- Many of those responsible, wholesome adults are willing to provide references (I'm one of them).
- This excursion will be coordinated over the course of a year. It is NOT a "spur of the moment" trip.

Once you get to Lexington, I have no doubt you'll be fine. Travel details are a different story, but by my calculations, Lexington is 4 hours away from Ohio, 4 1/2 hours away from me, 4 hrs 15 min away from Kiffer and VeniceGirl, 17 hours away from NuWatts, and 4000 miles away from Cuteandperky Sad
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Thu Oct 08 2009, 19:11

XDD aw cuteandperky... =/ and i shall show them wut u said u rite now! Very Happy Razz and if the ones plannin on attending attend, we shud make a vid of us all sayin who we r and wut we do (youtube name and DoD-wise) and then talk about wut were doing and wut not... then at the end of the movie we can make a vid to mix with it having each of us giving it a thumbs up or thumbs down. lol.

Last edited by nclartist on Thu Oct 08 2009, 19:31; edited 1 time in total
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Thu Oct 08 2009, 19:19

Sweetalker wrote:
nclartist wrote:omg theres a movie tavern in ohio!!! Very Happy i luv tht place!!!! i always get the shrimp... Smile but anyways, lol... yea this wud b oober cool if this works. Very Happy i wonder if my parents wud b comfortable with me meeting "strangers" from the internet... XDD ik u guys r nice and good ppl, but my parents trust absolutely no one.. lmao

I completely understand and really, that just means that you have good parents. I wouldn't want my kids meeting someone from the internet either... if I had kids... Shocked

So to those of you who are under the age of 18 and still living at home, feel free to tell your parents that:

- This will be during the summer. No school will be missed.
- We will be in public places the whole time. Parents can check on the group at any time by calling the businesses we will be visiting (the hotel and the theater).
- Parents are absolutely welcome to come along.
- There will be several responsible, wholesome adults to make sure no one gets into trouble.
- Many of those responsible, wholesome adults are willing to provide references (I'm one of them).
- This excursion will be coordinated over the course of a year. It is NOT a "spur of the moment" trip.

Once you get to Lexington, I have no doubt you'll be fine. Travel details are a different story, but by my calculations, Lexington is 4 hours away from Ohio, 4 1/2 hours away from me, 4 hrs 15 min away from Kiffer and VeniceGirl, 17 hours away from NuWatts, and 4000 miles away from Cuteandperky Sad

oh this is so awesomeness! Very Happy I can't wait for... next year.... -_-
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjackAV Thu Oct 08 2009, 19:29

nclartist wrote:XDD aw cuteandperky... =/ and i shall show them wut u said u rite now! Very Happy Razz and if the ones plannin on attending attend, we shud make a vid of us all sayin who we r and wut we do (youtube name and DoD-wise) and then talk about wut were doing and wut not... then at the end of the movie we can make a vid to mix with it having each of us give it a thumbs up or thumbs down. lol.

I like this idea!
blackjackAV
blackjackAV
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Thu Oct 08 2009, 19:32

nclartist wrote:XDD aw cuteandperky... =/ and i shall show them wut u said u rite now! Very Happy Razz and if the ones plannin on attending attend, we shud make a vid of us all sayin who we r and wut we do (youtube name and DoD-wise) and then talk about wut were doing and wut not... then at the end of the movie we can make a vid to mix with it having each of us giving it a thumbs up or thumbs down. lol.

So... we do it before or after the movie? And then mix em up after we see the movie?

And a vid of us... you mean showin' our faces? Razz

well... even if I'm wrong (lol XD)... I like the idea!!! Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjackAV Thu Oct 08 2009, 19:41

danielledear1 wrote:
And a vid of us... you mean showin' our faces? Razz

lol I can picture Danielle recording her video while wearing a Niqab

blackjackAV
blackjackAV
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:26

XD wow. and dani, i mean like makin a vid of us all b4 it starts and sayin wut were doin, and then a vid aftr the movie. Razz but we combine both vids
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Thu Oct 08 2009, 21:45

awesomeness! Very Happy So... when do we do it? (and I know it's before the movie... I mean when before the movie? lol XD). Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Thu Oct 08 2009, 22:47

well i think we can wait to make specific plans... lol. its like 9 months away XD
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Thu Oct 08 2009, 23:31

lol XD Can't hurt to get started right? XD
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Thu Oct 08 2009, 23:34

Hahaha... you guys. XD
Dude, if I go, I'll be bringing my video camera. THERE SHALL BE NO ESCAPE.
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

http://venicegirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  danielledear1 Thu Oct 08 2009, 23:38

cameras?????? NOOOOOOO!!!!!! XP

Man... I seriously can't wait to meet everyone in person. Very Happy
danielledear1
danielledear1

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatar: DoD Fri Oct 09 2009, 08:52

So uh... If we are meeting in person, are we gona get on a first name basis, or do we still use internet names? lol... "Whats up Dick-On-A-Stick-32?"

http://thedawningofdarkness.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Fri Oct 09 2009, 13:21

LOL
We'd probably have to go by our real names. It'd be a bit strange to walk on the streets calling eachother by our usernames. >_>
Though I guess nicknames could work as well.
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Fri Oct 09 2009, 13:33

Friday, July 2 is the release date.

And occasionally a "midnight showing" can be seen the day before (that would be Thursday, July 1).

I'd say.... maybe meet midday on Thursday, then see the movie at midnight, then have a party or something planned for Friday? (And possibly see it again Friday? Smile )

That, of course, is assuming there will BE a midnight showing. I'll need to check with the Tavern.
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  QuadoftheHeart Fri Oct 09 2009, 14:08

Sweetalker wrote:Friday, July 2 is the release date.

And occasionally a "midnight showing" can be seen the day before (that would be Thursday, July 1).

I'd say.... maybe meet midday on Thursday, then see the movie at midnight, then have a party or something planned for Friday? (And possibly see it again Friday? Smile )

That, of course, is assuming there will BE a midnight showing. I'll need to check with the Tavern.

I WANNA COME BUT I'M A GOOD, LONG WAYS AWAY. ;-;
QuadoftheHeart
QuadoftheHeart
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjackAV Fri Oct 09 2009, 15:52

SerialKiffer wrote:So uh... If we are meeting in person, are we gona get on a first name basis, or do we still use internet names? lol... "Whats up Dick-On-A-Stick-32?"
hehe I've done a few "meet-ups" with friends on world of warcraft....and the fact u mentioned is really funny.
As lame as its going to sound we're all going to be calling each other by our online name (from my experience)
it just awkwardly seems natural, its kinda funny.
unless you're adamant and constantly are reminding us to use your real name, then we usually just call people by their user names.

I'd probably refer to you as Kiffer when speaking. As well as asking questions about what Sweettalker or Nuwatts has planned next, or talking to Faith and Venice about what Cuteandperky is probably doing right now. cherry

Lol Danielle and Dwayne are the lucky ones....or are they? :p

So get used to calling me BJ/blackjack/Flapjack/or stud!

we generally dont add in the "32" and numbers at the end of names...its very similar to how we talk on skype. nclartist would just be ncl....cameroncavsfan would just be cam....deciheximal would just be deci....Kaya and Lusey will have their names shortened as well...
Gah! I'm forgetting people Embarassed don't feel bad if you're not mentioned Neutral
blackjackAV
blackjackAV
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetalker Fri Oct 09 2009, 16:23

Good thing I'm used to calling Cuteandperky Amy, although I might start calling her Amy-chan mid-conversation. I hope I don't slip up and call Kiffer "Skiffy", but it's definitely a possibility.

And I happen to know Deci's real name.... heh.... to tell the truth I have a hard time thinking of him as Deci.

Call me Sweetalker if you must. It is the cross I must bear. king
Sweetalker
Sweetalker
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  VeniceGirl Fri Oct 09 2009, 16:31

Calling Kiffer "Chris" will be difficult for me. >_>
Amy is easy, as is Danielle.
Haha. This will be interesting...
Quad, is Faith your real name? I really don't know.
VeniceGirl
VeniceGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Fri Oct 09 2009, 17:32

well i usually call sweetalker AJ and danielledear1 dani... so im good there... im nate for all of u who dont know/remember.. i believe nuwatts is too. lol.
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  cuteandperky Fri Oct 09 2009, 17:40

Guys if we do that date July 1st or whatever. i can't do it cause my school wouldn't of broken up for summer hoildays yet. I will still be in school )= But , hey you guys can call me pretty much anything you want. Cuteandperky , Amy , Kienya whatever. But , IF I get the time out of school I will so come in Kienya cosplay for some unknown reason ^^
cuteandperky
cuteandperky
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  nclartist Fri Oct 09 2009, 17:53

lol. hm. maybe we shud make some shirts? thts b cool. Razz we kud have the logo and wut not on em.. we wud all wear em to the premiere! or cosplay i guess... XD
nclartist
nclartist
Production Group Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next